Wednesday, June 1, 2011

but not bring relief

Sun Maid mother leaned over look and asked: "Grandma, how do you now?" Sun sighed her mother, said: "girl, Never ever in my life you ask what is to beg you, do not you agreed to have the end is not agreed Ray Ban Sunglasses. "Maid eyebrows Weicu, said: "Holds many lessons you want to ask me?" Sun mother nodded, pointing to Yang Guo, and sometimes they speak. Maid: "You Want me to take care of him? "Sun Yun-law strong breath, said:" I beg you take care of his whole life, others do not let him eat the slightest loss, A do not promise you? "Maid hesitation:" The care of his whole life Burberry Sunglasses? "Sun-law snapped:" girl, if the old woman Die, will take care of you for life. You bathe a child to eat, sleep Laniao, Is ... ... Is not the old woman single-handedly Doing it? You ... ... you ... ... What you repay me? "Maid on the teeth biting the lower lip, said:" Well, I promised you Yes Miu Miu Sunglasses. "Sun's grandmother and the ugly smile his face, eyes and Yang Guo, might have something to say, but not bring relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment