Friday, June 24, 2011

What the deuce with me

Yang Guo understand her mind, said: "Yes, I am not over him martial arts, really hands-on, maybe I lost Win less cheap designer sunglasses. However, three strategies to teach you this evening to kill him, but by no means difficult. I'm afraid he'll spare you for three times, but you could not do Has been. "Wan Yanping mind a move, then be ruthless:" He though Germany was me, but parents Vendetta, can not report Bvlgari Sunglasses. "Yang Aisle: "Well, this three strategies I will teach you. If you can kill him rather than to start with, it would be how?" Wanyan Ping said: "With you at the Be a set Police Sunglasses. Anyway, you are so high skills, fight to kill, I can all share that? "Yang Guo heart:" How can I hit you willing to Kill you? You kill do not kill him, What the deuce with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment