Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My annoyed composition is 300 words

My annoyed composition is 300 words
in the growth process of our everybody, all constitute to°from the happiness and annoyance.Happiness and annoyance constituted our fine childhoods.I introduce my annoyance for everyone now!
every day in early morning, I will get up to have a class.And every day release from school to go home teachers will set out a pile of homework, I face these homeworks to do hard every day do, want to attain 10:00 or 9:30 every evening.This this a pile of homework will oppress every day of I breathe heavily however annoy.
still have already let me annoyed affair is an examination.Because the result is bad, examination seem to be very exhausting, whenever examine none of result is very good, but the Mom and Dad all take to heart my result, each time I examination go home them will ask my result.
remember last time, my mathematics result tested for 65 centses.That time of I don't dare to go home, vacant on the way home have no walking of Cuo.Feel the way home is very endless
result I return to a house, the mother jubilantly runs to ask me the result.But when the time that knows my result, I saw the mother's noodles all become green.Give me a cold shoulder later on.Father calls me to the den to go after knowing after coming back and ruthlessly ascended for me one section thought lesson.I oath solemnly pledged of promise father to like study, just finally can relieve.
sometimes am I wanting to study really and so importance?It makes my life increase much annoyance.Order to review:
pass the author's introduction, we also saw the author's annoyance, these vexing not only for author existence, believe to all exist to the many people.So the author wants to actively overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment