Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Visit insect museum

Visit insect museum
I went to insect museum on January 12, 2013, kid at the time of gathering, teacher Tian asked everyone a question, that be:What characteristic does the insect have?Have been seeing various insect son at ordinary times, can really not know that what insect is.Some kids with great enthusiasmly raise hand to say:The insect contains 6 feet, 2 antennae and a rightness of wings.The teacher lets the body of our basis these insects advertise for, treating will slowly discover, also tell us the insect to be constituted by head, chest and stomach three parts.
after waiting kids all and arriving together, the teacher leads us first to a laboratory and makes us observe the body of butterfly in the microscope underneath.Microscope too magic, it can small of the thing enlarge a lot of times, I stare at with awe.We still did butterfly specimen, the teacher sent to we, let us stay to make to be in remembrance of, I write on the postcard ascend mother, because I want to send to the mother.
connected down us to finally get into museum, I saw very beautiful big and blue Shan Die, I knew the most expensive is also the most beautiful butterfly in the world call bright fairy Die.I still studied butterfly and the differentiation of E:Butterfly is appear in the daytime, butterfly and the sun are good friends, E is appear in the evening, E and moon are good friends;The butterfly stops next of time the wing is closing of, the E stops next of time the wing is a piece wear of pass to visit me to still know ant, cicada and butterfly, cricket and Guo the Guo is an insect, while the spider, centipede then isn't an insect.
arrive at an insect museum visit today, I feel very meaningful, there is an interest lesson of Die skill in our school and pass today's visit, I fancied butterfly, I really want to take part in Die skill lesson, I must say to the mother after returning to.

No comments:

Post a Comment