Thursday, October 28, 2010

there is a blood stain



the Yao Ming compete medium be subjected to expand two member of team of "point care"

Yao Ming cheeks right side, there is a blood stain, he smiles speech:"that is my wife grasping of."Obviously, this is again a fun words.On the Yao Ming body, is excessive little to grasp a scar, basically can not reckon how many.Is positive such as him talk:"this is the playoff, there is no secret.I am taking the offensive to carry tomorrow, will more patiently."

the hero cherish hero

this morning Peking time, the rocket ends livelong 2 hours of training, Yao Ming full head big sweat, but accept an interview, he remains energetic.Yesterday, he only took down 7 cents."How is my ability?One personal station I front, another person stands I behind, in addition to taking to take the offensive a plank, I there is no another way."< p>" Yao Ming, you get a goal little, whether feel very failure?"Face a thus sharp problem, the Yao Ming is cool a smile:" I don't feel failure, orchid Delhi is very good, the Si section pull also very good, they can get a goal.As long as the ball team wins ball, I very satisfied."

actually, the Yao Ming can't take down 7 cents to feel satisfy to oneself.Train today, the Yao Ming emphasizes a research and how open aggression.However, this is the military tactics secret, the Yao Ming would not like to reveal.He is introspecting, yesterday second half field of time, he really once received a few balls as well."I must see again to record image and cut and polish, how can receive ball."

the Yao Ming think, in addition to the first other party beats not too as usual, the behind is two, a real playoff." We face every day of is all same opponent, early already there is no secret to be talked.This is the playoff, have to put together to make an effort."As for judge to always blow him to foul on the field, the Yao Ming has already accustomed to."I once complained as well, useless.Assize says me, your English I don't understand."This is the typical Yao type humor, but deliver a such an information:playoff, not complaint judge, don't complain opponent, each after, all work well adjustment.

special correspondent pottery Xing Ying(this report rests Si Dun to give or get an electric shock today)

No comments:

Post a Comment