Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My composition in the house

My composition in the house
my member of the family have father, mother, younger sister and I, although the younger sister is aunt's house of, also calculate top!
at this family, the younger sister fears me most , I afraid father, father fears a mother again, mother again afraid younger sister,
once, I lend a book in the library, the younger sister wants to see, I don't give, she is just preparing to use to extremely recruit to cry, I ain't afraid, say you if cry, carefully I don't take you to buy thing to eat.The younger sister listenned to and laid up a gold bean at once bean don't cry.Hey Hey!Younger sister afraid I.
proper when I was happy father walked to come over to ask me:Did your homework work well?I speak hesitatingly ground to say:Have no what?Haven't worked well, grieve me, do quickly.The father vexation ground says.Ah, I have to candidly admit defeat., Going to of darling affected industry.Father finishes saying and then watches television, at this time, the mother walked to come over and said to father:Shake and control a machine to me, I want to watch a television drama.Don't go, I want to see football game.Father says.Hum, don't give BE!Carefully I stired plug and showed you to become not.Father listenned to and had to shook to control a machine to give mother, return a way Qian.Hi hi!Father is an afraid mother.When mother just and with relish watched television, the younger sister ran to come over to say to the mother:Aunt, our going shopping to have fun very and not and very doesn't go, I watch the television drama is continuously a tail of oh!The younger sister listenned to, the small mouth was one Pie, and the tears is about to drop down.The mother had to go shopping to go to with younger sister.Hey!Is the mother of head be beaten scepter!
this is my family.My composition in the house
is the material for new fire that each person hides in the heart deep place immortalization to the home town's reluctanting to part with, total the time in in the dead of night will start to remember there of pure and innocent.Probably because the home town once loaded the greatest ideal for oneself and the most sincere comity, probably because the home town had oneself cut off continuously like to mother of 1 kind naturally continues to long for, a kind of state of mind that was hard to cut off, so I to the emotion of home town always have already increased don't reduce.Want ~only at the mention of home town each time, my brain inside will appear its appearance, so below let I for everyone introduce for a while!
my home town is a knoll village that locates at in the tide Anne's county, that of the scenery talk not up have much beautiful, can that but is living me keep my place, is the cradle of my childhood years.My house lives under the foot of a hill and sees on opening the door mountain.A make reference to this mountain to hang up to have my recollection for childhood years.This mountain isn't high, can top of hill but grow full mango tree, each tree has the history in last a hundred years and get then two people can surround it.Each time till summer, I always edible to a lot of sweet and tasty mangos, although the outside also has now sell, can I still feel home town of a little bit delicious!Have in this top of hill I allow much more of childhood interesting news, remember a childhood I usually play hide-and-seek with friend in the top of hill and play on a swing and roast sweet potato and fly a kite and make wild meal that is also the good place that I toughens, remember that moment, I go to top of hill running every morning, breath fresh air, sometimes still play badminton, every day I be like this arrive the top of hill toughens and arouses spirit spirit, then greets new day of study life by the best spirit feature!To sum it up, have my many childhood recollectionses over there, do I still remember still lately up to now!
in addition to this, there are still at my home town a lot of small rivulets, that moment we all have no washer, so all of our clothes are cleaned over there at that time.A till summer, we still usually go there to swim and catch fish in sometimes still just small river, only have at the mention of home town each time, I say one surging not unique, my friend always says you simply move to return to old house calculate!Yes, although leaving an old house is very near, can I but hardly return to, for all that can, I still keep often remembering it, because the happy recollection that has my childhood years over there has the happy colleague of my childhood years and has the fine time that I allow much more childhood yearses
go home each time, I can always feel a very thick country idea, head quarter's starting to hang up me is various fine recollections to the childhood years and especially see the variety of coming home the country, I feel more delighted, I hope that my home town will be better tomorrow, and I love my home town!

No comments:

Post a Comment