Saturday, May 7, 2011

I haven't practised too much this time

"I haven't practised too much this time, but I'm looking forward to my first international tournament of the year," Advani observed. "I have played just enough so that I remain hungry for the main event Prada Sunglasses," the Bangalorean said as a warning of sorts.
Having stumbled at the final hurdle to Devendra Joshi at the PSPB event two months ago, Advani came roaring back to win the qualifying event for the Iran bash at Ahmedabad last month Louis Vuitton Sunglasses.
As for the competition at Iran, Advani said there were a whole lot of players capable of walking away with the title. "The three Indians, Peter Gilchrist, the Thais and the Myanmar players are all dangerous Replica Oakley Sunglasses. There are 8-10 players who are title-contenders," Advani said.

No comments:

Post a Comment