Thursday, May 26, 2011

I will listen to you

The young man then reversed himself, but also see a weirdo look, but see his high nose and deeply set eyes, his face white short beard, stud Like iron, over and over again he muttered cheap designer sunglasses, speaking gibberish, strange words, most are ugly. Junior was afraid he would not rescue, ask: "So Father, you help me. "Then to see him Meimuqingxiu Frankenstein, it seems the idea is joy, said:" Well, you can easily save, but you must apply for Promise me one thing. "Young:" You say, I listen to you. Father, what do you want me to promise? "Frankenstein crack Mouth smile, said: "I promise you it was about. I say, you have to listen to me." Young and under the hesitation: "What Then listen to? Gouchi Shi told me to do have to listen to play Bvlgari Sunglasses? " Frankenstein to see him hesitate, angrily: "Well, you stop you die!" Said a shrinking one hand, the body dancing, sideways Yuekai Several feet. The boy was afraid he was gone, and busy to catch up to Qiuken, but can not learn from him so his hands to walk, stand stand up the moment, to catch up Steps, cried: "father, I promise you, you both say, I listen to you." Frankenstein turned and said: "Well, you put a heavy oath to Police Sunglasses." Numbness in his left arm at this time has been extended to young shoulders, the hearts of more and more scared, only penalty oath said: "If father saved my life, went to me viciously, I will listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment