Thursday, May 26, 2011

I would not agree to it

If they do not listen, so back to my evil re- Body. "I thought:" I never met after the needles, how to return him evil? But I do not know such a fine oath Ken would not count this weirdo Carrera Sunglasses? " Look at him askance, was surprised to find his face had lighted up, looked very satisfied, the young man feel pleased: "I believe the old guy friends." Strange Man nodded, suddenly turn the body, massage and hold a few young arms, said: "Well, well, you're a doll." Juvenile To speak, after he pinch, a sense of numbness in the arm immediately reduced, cried: "father, you give me a squeeze ah!" Frankenstein frown: "You do not call me father, to call my dad!" Young said: "My father had died Oakley Sunglasses, and I did not my father." Frankenstein shouted: "My first A word you do not listen to your son how to use it? " The young man thought: "So he wants to take me as a child." He never saw his father's life, surface, listening to his mother that his father He died before birth, and his childhood love to see the other children have fathers, often from under the heart envy, but see this weirdo strange behavior Different, crazy, but the boss do not want to recognize him as foster parent. That weirdo shouted: "You would not call my father Chanel Sunglasses, a good strike, to be called My father, I would not agree to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment