Monday, March 21, 2011

Actually most people I was a fool to be an

Ju Lingshen not tear yourself alive we go, so cross-flow in tears cried: "Please do not tear me ah, I ... ... I was bewitched
by this woman, I do not know how this is thing ah! her ... ... she is the mastermind, she instructed me to do this is it!
"Ray must have been too afraid to become a mad dog, all the things that actually pushed to the ginger lotus body, yes, indeed
that is *** a coward!
Jiang Lin, see Ray have to say that he has not refuted, but not coldly looked at the man's man, anyway, today fell to the
hands of these spies Tianjiao States is a dead end, and how to die is not a dead, simply not bother to talk to Let mine be
the clown to enjoy the show. This time the door is a cold voice called out: "So you are innocent of? It is not mean I should
put you?"
"Yes, yes, I had that innocent," to be without thinking to Shunzui Ray replied: "Actually most people I was a fool to be an

No comments:

Post a Comment