Tuesday, March 15, 2011

but has not today me

One of the gentle sigh, and then made a show of hands of his worship. Weiming Yuan Charan said: "no return! What are you doing?" A calm authentic: "It has been six years I spent with the founder who twisted together, think through a number of reasons, but the Zen has not firmly down, Shizu give me the name of a." Weiming Yuan fork in the road: "What is the meaning of this name?" Look up one of the eyelid: "The Department of Shizu know my feelings in your body, the meaning of this name if I never cut your affection to the heart if you can not wave a water stop." Weiming Yuan mouth freely their opinion, but a show of hands to stop: "Today I suddenly feel not particularly quiet, four corners, I only go here we go off towards the point, think will hit you, it might be somewhere , an ingenious arrangement of it. " Weiming Yuan moved authentic: "no return! I appreciate your feelings, but ... ..." A hint of a laugh: "You do not explain the past, I think about you every time, quiet lake in mind as cramps, apace, today met you, but I'm not excited." Weiming Yuan slightly melancholy, authentic: "Because I am old, no longer is the morphology of the year?" One of the authentic gently: "Yes. But it was not the reason you think." Weiming Yuan lamented with some curiosity, he also asked: "Why?" One of the softly said: "I see your gaunt physiognomy, urging you to think of the causes of aging, your feelings of DU volunteers can make Totale Dan has expired, then this relationship is not delusional I could wish of the, So I want to open, and things are not too fussy about the past, it disappeared like a camel in a wet dream it. " Weiming Yuan arborescens silent, brain babble I do not know what to think. One made a ceremony of re-folded, flat authentic: "Today million geo club, and today is probably our last for a while, Brother! You Duozhen Chong, I'm going, then meet future capacity, but has not today me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment