Monday, March 21, 2011

and then immediately shut

"What do you go to Lusang?" Do not speak, see Xin Yi, Shen slowly continued.
"I have to travel."
"Yes, Lusang scenery good, if I had known you were coming, be sure to give you a tour guide, so you have fun."
"I'm not Lusang tourism, here I am not interested, went around a few small countries, but there are no international flights,
just to be here on the plane."
"Oh, just fine ... ... neighboring countries, such as Ke Feite Yeah, I heard that is designed to produce diamonds, you did
not bring a few back to your girlfriend?"
"Oh." Xin Yi noncommittal smile.
"Graduation so many years have you been doing? Have your students do not have a message, I asked a lot of people ... ..."
Shen said slowly suddenly realize that this slip of the tongue, the girls have been the sudden reserved surprise upset, and then immediately shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment