Saturday, March 26, 2011

can dream of in the end to achieve

Is wheat Shigeo s Orange, Lee chain Jie actually found DreamWorks, this is still his own past and his purpose in coming is also very obvious in the hope of adding to DreamWorks, the news but the wheat into the male very excited, Li chain Jie people looking, and good effort, he was very like it, since the Spring Festival, but he has been waiting for him. Mak Hung personally poured him a cup of tea. Then sit together side by side, as if old friends chatting in front of the general said: "When did you get? The last class to see you in the writers. Results when there is no class of people to find you. Do not know you went, did not think you came today, have figured out? " Jie Li chain eyes like the night: the public, very bright, more times more than a lot of spirit and, sobbing like a knife-chan where citrus flaw, he scratched nose, laughing: "I have always come back, but has been not seen. do not want to pick first play, then I heard the Performing Arts Association, looked at the past, I heard they said the association, though not within your organization. But also because taking your advice. I am for those nameless Thank you for actors "Do not say, I just did what I should do." Jie Li Chain added: "That is not my intention to participate in class between the writer heard, went listened, thought Lee you put it so well. I'm still puzzled mind, Achon, you said that Hong Kong can dream of in the end to achieve? "

No comments:

Post a Comment