Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The two of you together on it

Xiao Hu Ziyu move through that must have meaning, and thus no longer stop, to retreat into the side, towards the Dai Li to watch the paper copy in the next Hou said: "We have to wait and let them settle things first!" Hou Wen copied gently smiled and said: "Anything you say chief of Italy, I found myself able to Gouyan residual life, to live a moment, is the wish for the matter, although no mortal can love, I do not want to die!" Xiao Mei said: "Why do not you cooperate with me!" Hou Wen copy: "The vassal skirt? Quit! Quit!" Xiao Mei: "I appointed you as vice chief of respect, all of them to solve everything!" Paper copy Hou said: "Life with spacious bony, the woman can not Dishou dry, unless ... ..." Xiao Mei asked: "Unless how?" Hou thin copy paper to shrug a chuckle: "Unless you marry to me, only my life is all!" Xiao Mei vigorously at the mere mention: "The dead are you today, and I want you to die the pain suffered!" Hou stride authentic copy the text: "I know I would not last, so not dead, I heartily enjoy this life, what a moment to die, I do not care!" Understand authentic Xiao Mei: "You die here, enjoy what there is to speak of?" Hou Wen copy: "The meal Xiuse! Chief Huarongyuemao, hope, such as drinking strong wine, it is self-absorbed, then feel free to laugh if the leader of an alliance opposite, I found myself could die!" Xiao Mei looked at him, Tude terrace a laugh: "I let you die to meet some!" Is the laugh, copy the text against the Hou flesh creep, all lost for words to mean anything, because that smile is full of horror of the state, a few strangers ... no class ... At this time the three had been standing in field tripartite balance of forces. Tsing Yi woman: "The two of you together on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment