Monday, March 21, 2011

and did not know he can muddle through

criminals, all this is thanks to the man in front has done.
I had always wanted to kill it is this person, this thought suddenly remembered that this is not mine to be fired a shot up
to him, although a woman was shot as he was blocked, but the penetrating power of bullets alone, , should also bullet
penetrated the woman's body, he should be a bullet wounded fishes Yeah, but why he still stood intact here? And now look at
these black people are respectful of his degree, as if he is the head of these people, then he what identity?
Xin Yi on the brothers one by one to say hello, sit down just after the Qin strong wooden box that sat on the face of mine to
be said: "I want to believe you are not the mastermind, but what it proves you're not the mastermind?"
"I ... ah ... I really was not the mastermind," Ray said to be: "I do not know you, me and you have nothing to hatred, why
did I kill you? You say, right?" Ray must now hold a luck, he thought Xin Yi never seen him, and did not know he can muddle
through.

No comments:

Post a Comment