Monday, March 21, 2011

unless there

"Ah, well," Jiang Xin Yi Lin said, pointing to the side: "Then tell me why she would want to kill me?"
"She ah, do not you know her?" Ray to be said: "She is the last time you caught the intelligence chief of the agency Mei Cao
Boren's mistress, ah, you let her lover was the military seized fruit Gan So these days she has been looking for
opportunities to kill you, it revenge for her lover, and I was recruited by her so, and I know that I fired a shot for you
today is that I am wrong, but you are not good all right, so let me also ask you, since there is anything I can do I will
effect pleasures of the workers! "
"Ah," Xin Yi nearest approach to be looked at mine, turned tombt shoes Jiang Lin said: "What he said is true? You and Cao Boren really
is the kind of relationship? You want to kill me is To avenge his death? " Hospital has always been a busy location, having been close to ten o'clock atmbt shoes sale night, but the door still continue to have
patients come to treatment, each to hospital patients and their families are frantically rush for fear of delay time for
consultation and condition, but hospital doctors and nurses on duty all of this already is amiss shell-shocked, unless there

No comments:

Post a Comment