Monday, April 18, 2011

He knew what he was doing when he made that pick back in the day

"He knew what he was doing when he made that pick back in the day," Brown said. "Mentally, I
probably wasn't ready. ... I know I put a lot of pressure on MJ by coming back here and I know it
had to be a tough call for him to do that again knowing what the media was going to say Fendi Sunglasses. I
appreciate him. I appreciate the opportunity.
While Brown said he'd like to re-sign, forward Boris Diaw indicated it was a "no-brainer" to pick
up next season's $9 million player option. Jordan had been critical of Diaw a day earlier, saying
he "didn't have a great year Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses."
"It doesn't concern me," Diaw said. "He didn't tell me about it. I do my best on a daily basis."
But to indicate what a strange offseason this could be, Diaw revealed he'll "definitely" play for
the lower-division team he owns in his native France if there is a prolonged lockout, something
union rep Matt Carroll stressed is possible Ferragamo Sunglasses.
"Prepare like there's not even going to be a season, which we would hate that," Carroll said. "We
want to play."

No comments:

Post a Comment