Monday, April 18, 2011

UCLA guard Malcolm Lee will forgo his senior

UCLA guard Malcolm Lee will forgo his senior season and enter the NBA draft with an agent, Bruins coach Ben Howland confirmed Tuesday. Lee, 6-foot-5, had previously announced he was only testing the waters of the NBA draft without an agent, thus preserving his NCAA eligibility, but he said Tuesday that he changed his mind Carrera Sunglasses. "After speaking to my family, I have carefully weighed all of my options, and at this time, I have decided to hire an agent and withdraw from my classes," Lee said in a statement. "My dream has always been to play in the NBA and I think that this is the best time for me to try and make that a reality Oakley Sunglasses." More On UCLAFor the latest news on UCLA, check out ESPN Los Angeles' blog on the Bruins. Blog Lee averaged 13.1 points for the Bruins last season and is considered one of the top perimeter defenders in the nation. He earned All Pac-10 and Pac-10 All-defensive team honors Chanel Sunglasses, but is thought by many to be a year away from being NBA ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment