Monday, April 18, 2011

Jackson entered then-coach Larry Brown's office

Jackson entered then-coach Larry Brown's office and heard all that was wrong with the team after
offseason departures of point guard Raymond Felton and center Tyson Chandler.
"He basically told me that we weren't going to be good Ray Ban Sunglasses, that we weren't going to be a playoff
team," Jackson said Thursday. "You all know me, I'm not going to accept that from the head coach of
anyone. Telling me before I ever get a chance to see what's going to happen that we're not going to
be good? He lost me there."
The Bobcats quickly lost 19 of their first 28 games with Brown constantly criticizing his team's
heart before owner Michael Jordan fired Brown in December Burberry Sunglasses. Veteran Paul Silas took over and helped
get Charlotte into playoff contention, but the Bobcats finished 34-48 to miss the postseason for
the sixth time in seven seasons.
"That you already know before you even play that he has no confidence in you, it's kind of hard to
go to war with a guy like that Miu Miu Sunglasses," Jackson said of Brown. "I think that's when he lost the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment