Saturday, April 16, 2011

I want to take this time to thank everybody

I want to take this time to thank everybody," Walker said. "Thank Coach (Jim) Calhoun for turning me into a man from day one. Most importantly, to thank my parents for being very supportive of everything I've done in life. I want to thank my teammates for being my brothers really Carrera Sunglasses. I love those guys. I think it's the right time for me to go to the NBA. I've accomplished a lot in my college career. Coach did a great job preparing me to play at that level." He is projected to go among the top 10 picks in June's draft. Calhoun expressed support for his move to the NBA Oakley Sunglasses. "I told him it's time for him to move on. Just like he will this summer when he completes all his school work, he'll graduate. He's graduating basketball-wise too. It's an incredible happy day for all of us and his incredibly wonderful family and for Kemba," Calhoun said. Walker could graduate by the end of this summer and said completing his degree is still a priority, though it may not happen that quickly. "I'm going to take all the time I need to graduate," he said Chanel Sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment