Monday, April 18, 2011

We kind of went back to that same story

Q: What are those options? A: I could go play overseas or I could go be a graduate assistant some place. Q: You were the unofficial team spokesperson. Who do you think will fill that role? A: I guess I'd have to say Kenny Frease cheap designer sunglasses. Obviously (Holloway) is going to be there and Cheeks (Mark Lyons) is going to be there. But Kenny will probably be the guy that they're going to want to be in front of the camera. He's doing a great job. I'm putting my money on Kenny. Q: Best Chris Mack story? A: Last year - I'm not sure where we were, maybe Wake Forest? He told us a story about going outside the wire. I guess it's a military term and his brother was in the military. When you're on base you're safe, and when you go off base you're not safe Bvlgari Sunglasses.He just talked about how we needed each and everybody on our team when we go outside the wire ... It kind of stuck with me because I think at the time last year, we hadn't won on the road. And it really kind of meant something. I know for this year's team Police Sunglasses, we kind of had the same kind of struggles. We kind of went back to that same story.

No comments:

Post a Comment