Monday, April 18, 2011

has two underclassmen among the

"After talking it over with my family, I have decided that I will forgo my senior year and enter
into the NBA draft," Leslie said in a statement. "I would like to thank UGA for giving me the
opportunity Versace Sunglasses, as well as coach Fox and the staff in helping me to improve my game. Last but not
least, I'd like to thank the Georgia fans for their support over the past three years."
Leslie showed steady progress after averaging 6.3 points as a freshman. He was one of the most
improved players in the Southeastern Conference as a sophomore, boosting his average to 14.8
points, and briefly considered entering the draft a year ago Bvlgari Sunglasses.
He's a bit undersized for a shooting guard and still working on his perimeter game, but his
athleticism has some projecting him to be a late first-round or early second-round pick.
"It was my pleasure to coach Travis," Georgia coach Mark Fox said. "It has been a real joy to see
him develop as a player the past couple of seasons. He has made a decision to pursue his dream and
we wish him nothing but the best Gucci Sunglasses."
The NBA draft is June 23. This will be the first time that Georgia has two underclassmen among the
pool of players.

No comments:

Post a Comment