Thursday, April 28, 2011

Green said during his NBA career

Green said during his NBA career, he often brought along a green teddy bear named “Little A. C.” as a symbol of his commitment to kids. “Little A. C. was a reminder to kids of the values in life,” he said Versace Sunglasses. “It was my way of telling the kids I see you, I feel you and I stand by you. I would put Little A. C. on my shoulders, on top of my head or in my pocket. I even had Little A. C. with me on the bench during games. I was quite surprised when on my first day in this Manila trip, a fan came up to me with a Little A. C. doll. It was an awesome feeling to realize how far-reaching I’ve been able to connect Bvlgari Sunglasses.”
Green said last year, he organized a 3BA tour in five US cities preparatory to forming a professional league for a three-on-three, full-court game. “It’s the basketball version of arena football,” he said. “The full-court is smaller than the regular full-court for a five-on-five game and we use less players, three to a team on the floor Gucci Sunglasses.” There are plans to bring the 3BA game to Asia. Aside from his social advocacy, Green is busy with his business interests – he owns several Denny’s Restaurants and a Hyundai dealership.

No comments:

Post a Comment