Monday, April 18, 2011

Hopefully I make the right decision

Q: What will you miss most? A: My teammates, and the interaction day-in, day-out. I feel like I had the best teammates in the country. The other five seniors are great. Being able to tell people out there - Jordan Crawford, NBA, I played with. Derrick Brown, NBA, I played with Ray Ban Sunglasses. Tu Holloway, eventually in the NBA. I've had opportunities to play with great people. Q: Favorite game moment? A: I think I'll have to say the West Virginia game my freshman year, simply because it was so dramatic. There were so many twists and turns in that game with B.J. (Raymond) hitting his shots, Josh (Duncan) hitting his shots ... it was a great game Burberry Sunglasses, not to mention what we were playing for, which was the Elite Eight. Q: What's next for you? A: I graduate in May with a degree in liberal arts and communication. I'm not sure what I'll do next. I want to go into coaching at some point ... but I'm finding it hard to really give up playing basketball. So I've got a couple options Miu Miu Sunglasses. I'm going to sit down and weigh which one makes more sense for me, long term. Hopefully I make the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment