Sunday, April 3, 2011

By the way, there are deals comparable to that on eBay all the time

By the way, there are deals comparable to that on eBay all the time.? You can uncover many of them by doing some basic eBay market research.

However, this article is not about discovering low priced products on eBay and reselling them for a profit.? That will be a topic for a future article.? So now, back to backend MBT BoostMBT Sport sales (no pun intended).? :)

These humongous batches of greeting cards come up for auction on eBay frequently.? So, I resolved to use them as a backend sale product.? Here's my strategy.

I purchased a huge lot of greeting cards for around $0.02 a piece.? I then made up an order form to market the greeting cards twenty cents a piece (you can always boost the price later).? MBT Shoes Clearance time I shipped something I sold on eBay, I just tucked in a sample card & envelope with an order form.

When my customer (winning bidder) received item, they were surprised and pleased to find that I had included a free card that they might be able to use (nice little gift).? And, they saw that they could order more cool cards, for only $0.20 a piece, in batches of 25.? Since most cards usually go for two to three dollars a piece, that represented a discount of more than 90%.? That's a pretty impressive offer.

The cool thing about this strategy is that anybody who ever purchases anything from me can become a life-time customer.? They could buy cards from me for MBT Baridi Shoes, .? My initial "one-time" sale to my customer can turn into a life-time income stream, as they reorder cards again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment